Sunday, July 8, 2012

If I have a million dollars...

I laugh at myself for thinking about winning the lottery. I mean, who wouldn't want to win it? Probably someone nuts.I know money is not everything and all, but it sure does help if you have some.

In my case, I have all the odds stack against me when it comes to winning anything, let alone the lottery. ( Maybe because I seldom buy lotto.) Still, it doesn't hurt to "dream" of the things I'd buy or do if ever I buy the winning ticket. Besides, it doesn't cost me a cent to let my imagination runs free.

So, if I have a million dollars....


I'll buy my first car, just so I have something to stick my "N" on. And I can drive.
Buy my sister and myself a plane ticket and head home, for a much-long visit with the family.


DSLR ( My sister will go crazy about this. She love to be always in front of the camera.)


Buy a new pair of runners and sign up for more races.

Visit New York City ( with my sister, of course)


Go to Disneyland with my girls.


I can go insane and come up with a long list here but the things mentioned above will do just fine for now. Although, I have other things to do ( in case I get lucky ) but I'd rather not share it here.


Dream on...



No comments: