Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wake me up when October ends.

My resolve to write more often was just that---a resolve. I never get really around to it. Its funny how my brain process these myriad of thoughts but when I try to write them down, nothing happens.
I love fall.
At this time of the year, from where I'm at, is beautiful. The leaves in various shades of color is pretty, not to mention the "crunch" sound they made. I think fall is my favorite season, doesn't matter if its cold and rainy. So, before October disappears into the pile of months gone by, I decided to make a rundown of what I've been up to. And if you do visit my blog, then you'll know about it too. :-)

I ran more often, which works fine for me and more so because I had races to prepare for. I ran in the Victoria Marathon for the first time, which was held during the Thanksgiving weekend. It was the best run I ever did by far. Then two weeks after that, I did the Shawnigan-Kinsol Half Marathon. Needless to say, I've been told I'm crazy. But really, I think there's only one person who knows why I run.
Collection. 
At the moment, I'm reading "A Feast for Crows", book four of George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" saga. I have to say this, after I read "The Game of Thrones" , something just clicked and I'm hooked. Though sometimes, after a few pages while at it, I dozed off--- must be the too fine print.

I get to watch a live concert for the first time at Rogers Arena. It was PiNK's The Truth About Love Tour. I've always like her, since she first started. Never thought I'd get to see her perform live in person, albeit at a distance. Her voice wasn't really at par due to medical issues but she did sang live. She put a really good show and did awesome acrobatic moves, which was really cool.

Anyway, November is here and I know what that means. :-)




No comments: