Monday, January 26, 2009

..booked...






Its always been a rare treat for me to go out and just take a stroll around the malls. But its not really my forte because I get tired easily from just walking around. Since my friend always requires my company then I always obliged , of course with something in return, a nice treat perhaps..( kidding aside)The only places inside the mall I feel so at home and at myself is the bookstores..National Bookstores either in Ayala or SM; Fully-booked in Ayala and PowerBooks in SM. These are the only places that I don't mind standing for hours just to peruse those nicely arranged books on the shelves. Whenever I came inside these places it feels like I am entering into a different world.. a world that i can fully comprehend and just be immersed in it...I love books and reading is something I prefer to do most of the time...Getting comfy in a corner and be lost to the story I have at hand is a kind of high for me....

No comments: