Sunday, February 1, 2009

...Roger Federer's setback in the Australian Open 2009...



This is my first blog post for the month of February and what a sad way to start this..or should I say begin this....I watched live the Men's Finals in the Australian Open yesterday. Since I started to get interested with tennis ( though I don't know how to play it), I've always been rooting for Roger Federer. I admire his display of grace and skills on the court every time he plays on countless matches of his career. And with the recently concluded Australian Open, I can't help but feel sad over his defeat from Rafael Nadal...Emotional he may be, Roger could not stop himself from showing to the world how close he comes to winning the match and how hurt he felt when he didn't make it....but still the show must go on...there will be other matches to come...and Roger will always be a great tennis player....

No comments: