Saturday, February 14, 2009

..flick watch...


I end the day with a hearty meal at KFC since I was really craving for their hot & spicy chicken. In some way it come in contrast to the wet and cold walk home. I watched two movies in a row. First was the Tagalog flick, Ang Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat. Well, as expected from a Tagalog comedy, I had some laugh...I've never been a big fan of Tagalog movies for the reason that you always know how the story ends long before you watch the entire film. Same plot as always.








The second movie I watched was Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans. I know this is a pretty popular movie. I've watched the two previous Underworld movies and I came to a conclusion that vampires are pretty damn cool in their always black outfits...at least, they always manage to look cool in the movies. I wouldn't dream of meeting a vampire for real. That would scare me to death. I find the movie stimulating and makes you really watch it. I like the vampires' gloomy surroundings with only a hint of color red shown in the scene when Viktor was drinking blood. I'm not into movie reviews so I leave it to you guys to watch the movie for yourselves and decide what to make of it.

No comments: