Friday, February 6, 2009

..morning walk...

I woke up early today. I heard a light drizzle outside while I was taking a shower, the water was very cold. After I toweled myself dry and get dressed, I looked outside the window and to my dismay, I found out that it was raining already. Still, I proceeded to head outside and have my morning walk. I just brought along an umbrella just in case the rain would unleash its fury and won't let up. Thanks heavens, that after a few more minutes it just stop and I was able to finished more than a couple of laps on the track oval. I always get this nice feeling every time I can have my morning walk. It somehow makes me feel rejuvenated. Of course, its always a struggle for me to just hit the snooze button, whenever my alarm goes off and go back to sleep. Fortunately, for the past few days, I am able to resist the urge to just do that. I am crossing my fingers and fervently hope that I will not get sidetrack with this new endeavor of mine. Wish me luck..:-)

No comments: