Thursday, October 27, 2011

If my life is a mistake, I mean, a mixed tape :-)

Only Time ( Enya )

Music has always been a part of my life. Well, ever since I got hook to it. I even have this thought that it's cool to have music on, while driving ( anyway, it's just a thought since I don't drive, yet )

Welcome To My Life ( Simple Plan )

It has been a constant presence in my every waking hour, so much so, that I broke more than a couple of headsets, way back in college. I used to have a collection of cassette tapes ( too bad, I don't know where I have stash them) I had music on while I studied for exams. Some said it was a distraction. In some ways, it was. I put music on when I come close to exploding with anger, to calm me down. When AJ was still a baby, I used to carry her and "danced" to a favorite tune, before I head to work.

Anything But Ordinary ( Avril Lavigne )

November Rain ( Guns N' Roses )

Sometimes, music brings me to tears. Other times, it brings back good memories shared with friends and family. Now, it helps me either to run faster or just cruise along.

Smells Like Teen Spirit ( Nirvana )

Ana's Song ( Open fire ) - Silverchair

The songs I have here are in no particular order. I chose them for the simple reason that I like them at certain points in my life. And I just come up with a few, otherwise, it will go on forever.

Don't Look Back In Anger ( Oasis )

"All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it."

Jean Cocteau




No comments: