Thursday, August 22, 2013

Indigo's Q & A, my take....

I haven't been updating my blog regularly. I can't make time for it or I'm just being lazy lately. Anyway, I thought I'd  come up with my own spin on Indigo Chapters' WRITERS UNBLOCKED ( I don't think it doesn't really matter that I'm not a writer. ) So, here goes....

How I Read?

If it's up to me, I probably would read all the time. But then there are other things that needs to be done. I don't have a favorite place to read. A comfy chair is a must, I suppose. I read wherever it is comfortable for me to do so and the lighting must be good too. One time, I unroll a yoga mat on my bedroom floor, lay on my tummy and read. It wasn't the most comfortable position though. I don't have a special attire for reading. I read in whatever clothes I put on at any given day. As for reading in bed, I'm not too keen on it, unless I'm reading something that is really, really good that I can't put it down and befits staying up way past my bedtime. I do have a book within reach, so I can get into it whenever I feel like flipping through the pages before drifting off to sleep. Falling asleep while reading in bed hasn't happen to me yet. But falling asleep while reading, I've done it more than a few times during the day. I read a few pages then fall asleep without me even realizing it, until I notice that I'm still on the same page that I started minutes ago.
A perfection combination.
What I Read?

I seldom go for days without reading a book or two. I can't say I read every available genre there is. Usually, it all depends on my interest. And I always like a good story wherein I can lose myself and never want to stop reading until I get to the end. At present, I'm reading Jeffrey Archer's Best Kept Secret. I like to read Ken Follett's Edge of Eternity ( book #3 of The Century Trilogy ) and book #3 of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire saga.


What about you?





No comments: