Thursday, September 23, 2010

...I am reading...

What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)


Since I got my public library card I've been borrowing any books I can think of. I fully intend to make use of this cool service which I haven't tried back home. Anyway, unto the question, I'm reading Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. Actually, I borrowed three of her books from the library, the ones I haven't read yet.


I enjoyed immensely the first book I've read from the author and I was jumping with joy when my sister told me that she still have other books from the same author. Eventually, I finished reading them all and was thirsting for more. The library comes in handy.


I like Kinsella's humor and find myself laughing out aloud while reading. For anyone who wants some light and funny reading, then go ahead, give it a try. 


And when I got tired of laughing, I read other stuff, not necessarily books. I hopped from RW magazines to the other books I have. Then when I feel like I need a dose of fun then I go right back to Kinsella. Though I have to finished them before their due date to  avoid fines. :-)


Happy reading to all!!!






No comments: