Monday, September 6, 2010

...30 days to live...


If you knew you only had 30 days left to live, would books and reading still hold such a great priority in your life? Or, would you set aside your reading to do something else, spend more of your time elsewhere? What would you do, instead?


Definitely not. If I have the chance to know that I only have 30 days left to live, then I would  probably do everything I've put off doing or too afraid to do. I will spend time with my family and maybe try to convinced (?) them not to forget me when I'm gone. 

Books and reading is something I do alone but since my days are numbered then I will try to use that remaining time to be with people I care about. I will spend time with my nieces and nephews and enjoy their company.

On a lighter note, I keep running and will try to remember how exhilarating it feels.Probably, wherever I will be going, there's not much running to do. And another thing, since I have only 30 days to live, I will get out of my element and try "ripping somebody's face off" ( metaphorically)......






2 comments:

Lori said...

I this I would read more. Here's My Monday Musing.

caite said...

I might read a bit less, because I would be busy as long as I could be traveling. But I would never give up reading, until I stop breathing..