Friday, January 7, 2011

...The Forgotten Garden...

Finally, it has come to an end. The weather outside seemed to take note of it. Fog, slowly descended, making the surrounding all the more dark and gloomy. Reading "The Forgotten Garden" has kept me on the edge of my seat, for three days. I told myself to keep a slow, steady pace, but no matter how I tried to curb my enthusiasm, I could not resist the temptation to turn page after page. Even stayed up late one night, to finish one chapter but ended up reading a few chapters more.

It is by far the first book I've read for this year that has made quite an impression on me. And what's more amazing is that, I usually don't just sit down and read a book in three days, tops. Oftentimes, a book takes me a week or more, depending on my mood and the circumstances I'm in.

"The Forgotten Garden" somehow struck a chord in me and I believed that's what keep me going.
Awesome read.:-)



No comments: