Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...things I'd do in 2011, hopefully...

 Resolutions always abound at the start of the year. I even come up one myself a few years back but never get to follow it through. Let's just say I'm not good on seeing things through, not when my heart is not really into it. When I'm just doing it for appearance's sake.

Fortunately, I realized I've grown up a bit. Physically, it's pretty obvious. I've come to the point ( or I guess it's just me ) that want  to be rid of the common notion that 'resolutions' are some sort of a destination that need to be arrived at. I, on the other hand, would like to think of it as something  to be dealt with everyday, like an ongoing process.

So here's what I'd like to do for this year, hopefully...
  • Make a list of all the books I will read this year
  • Be consistent on my runs
  • Maybe, come up with a book review on books I've read ( at least one )
  • Update my blog ( often )
  • Make myself "useful" around the kitchen
  • Start a journal ( all the more reason to fill up my Moleskine notebook )
 Anyway, these are all the stuff I can think of, for now. I'm not sure if I get to do all of it or maybe not. Let's see how this list will turn out. :-)

Happy New Year!!!


No comments: