Thursday, July 28, 2011

POWER of 7

 We're a fun-loving group that enjoy pretty much being together. 

With nothing much to do, aside from my daily chores, I had this sudden thought to write about the POWER of 7. Yes, that's what we are, back in those days.

We've come a long way, though we only met a few years ago. After the preliminary introductions, we hit it off at once. And we managed to have loads of fun while in pursuit of the same goal--to finish and pass the Caregiving course--unscathed. I can say that it was during that time, I had the most fun in my post-college life.

It's nice to be with people you feel comfortable with. And know that they won't abandon you, when push comes to shove. ( Well, one time, they did not left me behind me on the curbside when I was so drunk to even know my way home. )

So, what is this all about? Well, I guess it's just my way of saying that I MISS THEM and our time together. And I hope we can hang out again, soon....

No comments: