Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm reading....

What are you reading right now? ( And, it is good? Would you recommend it? How did you choose it? )
I'm reading "The Light Between Oceans" by M.L. Stedman. I started reading it two days ago, and so far, it has keep me occupied. I can't seem to stop and usually, I don't read in bed, but with this book, I made an exception. I keep telling myself to read just one chapter but I end reading more.

For now, I can't say I can recommend it because I'm still halfway through it. But if you're the type who likes to read something interesting and doesn't care if it is penned by a famous author or otherwise, then you should give it a try. In my experience, I have read books that were written by first-time authors that turn out to be best-sellers and memorable ones.

A friend read this book for her book club and after she was finish, she asked me if I like to read it too. And I said, sure. I rarely say no. :-) I'm glad I did.



No comments: