Saturday, March 14, 2009

....25 mundane stuff about me...




1. When all is said and done, my family is all I ever have.

2. I'm a foodie. I just love to eat. FOOD is my weakness.

3. I'm a morning person. I'm used to getting out of bed before the sun is up. I'm usually up and and about at 4 in the morning.

4. I regret not knowing my father that well before it was too late.

5. Sometimes, I miss my grandmother.

6. my favorite girls: AJ and Mokang

7. I drink occasionally but not to the point of getting so inebriated except for that one time when I ended spending the night at a friend's place. That was my first encounter with tequila.

8. Whenever I enter any Starbucks coffee shop, I always sing "Heaven..I'm in Heaven" but only in my mind. I just love the smell of coffee and I'm hopelessly addicted to caffeine.

9. I always dream of going to New York city someday. Hope that someday is not that far-off.

10. Scrapbooking is where I unleash my so-called creative side.

11. Lately I find myself interested in photography. I take pictures mostly of my nieces and of anything that strikes my fancy. I got very nervous the first time I held a Nikon dslr camera. Another dream: Nikon D90 camera

12. I like early morning shower.

13. I like the lead character in the BONES TV show, Dr. Temperance Brennan. I wish I am as intelligent as her.

14. I'm the T-shirt, jeans and sneakers type. No frilly, tight-fitting stuff for me.

15. If I have the means to splurge then it will be on BOOKS. I go nuts over them. My favorite place in the mall is the bookstores.

16. I'm very particular with time.

17. I used to do kickboxing and sprained my right hand and left foot in the process. Those were the days....

18. I'm a homebody and only go out when I really need to. I'm not much of a party-goer.

19. Sometimes, I can be indifferent and sarcastic. To those who don't really know me, I am boring.

20. I love to watch movies (a horror flick is not for me though).

21. I like to watch the sunrise and sunset. Clear blue skies during good weather.

22. I'm also into music. I listen to whatever that suits me. I like Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

23. I took a course in college to be a bean counter but I don't work as one.

24. I'm afraid of thunderstorms.

25. "I'm wary of relationships." - Dr. Temperance Brennan

No comments: