Monday, March 30, 2009

..to cook or not to cook?...( but then that is really not the question)...




I decided again to concoct one of the recipe I searched on the internet. ( lately, I've been veering away gradually from eating meat especially pork, I'm just not sure what I'm gonna do if a nice, yummy grilled pork chop will be placed in front me....). The main ingredients of the recipe was broccoli and tofu and to be perfectly sure, I even had the copy of the recipe nearby and I was glancing to it from time to time. What I did not anticipate was that I forgot to adjust the measurements as indicated in the recipe since I was only cooking for one. As it turn out, the end-result looked like a lumpy mixture of tofu and broccoli with dark globs of the garlic sauce. I overdid everything. It was palatable though besides I had no choice since it was my lunch. Note to myself: use common sense next time. Since cooking entailed a lot of dish washing afterward, it is for this reason that I'm not so much into it unless I'm in the mood to do the dishes. Still, I'm a foodie..whenever you have anything to be tasted or better else something to share to eat..then call me anytime....:-)

No comments: