Saturday, March 21, 2009

...bonding and good eats...







After enduring the brushoff accorded to me by my friend for coming home late, thankfully, I am back again at her good side. We went out the next day and just spend some time together. We had fun taking turns in posing with our favorite stuff toy, Winnie the Pooh while we took some pictures. After a considerable time of roaming around the mall, we felt hungry and decided to go to Shakeys. I ordered my favorite Creamy Mushroom Soup, it was quite filling. We also agreed on ordering some salad, which I was hesitant at first since I'm not really into veggies but eventually I gave in. We settled on Mandarin Salad and a Seafood Marinara. For our drinks, we both had Coke Light. For someone like me who don't like eating vegetables, the salad we ordered was a hit. After our sumptuous meal, we headed out again and join the melee of people that's always in the mall going about their business or whatever it is that brought them there. I can only take so much of the state the mall was in that day...the vast throng of people hurrying about on their way, the unintelligible noise and what not. Indeed, it can be chaotic. Before we finally call it a day, we headed again to Shakeys to have our dinner. This time we ordered the Chef's Choice Salad, Mojos n' Dip and some soup. I tried the Chicken n' Corn Soup but it was not that satisfactory to my liking. All in all, I felt contented and well-fed...and happy.

No comments: