Thursday, March 26, 2009

..the most notable vampires..( at least to me, anyway)...






After two failed attempts to watch the movie Twilight without falling asleep, I was finally able to stay put and watch it until the credits roll. And I wondered why it created so much hype, I mean, the movie was not even that good. The only satisfactory thing I can comment on it was the great background scenery, aside from that, nothing else. I did not even finished reading the book...I know I can't speak for everyone else...I believe there's only a small number of folks out there who has not join the mania about "Edward and Bella"...Come to think of it, I don't even understand why "Edward" is even called a vampire in the first place...

I am all for vampires and here are some of my most noteworthy that was ever created....

1. Louis de Pointe du Lac
Who could forget Louis, the hero in the movie, Interview with the Vampire....
2. Lestat de Lioncourt
The villain you love not to hate.....
3. Selene
The ass-kicking beautiful lady from the Underworld...
4. Viktor
Another vampire villain you may want to take side with....
5. Mick St. John
Tall, dark and....immortal.....( from the TV series, Moonlight )

P.S. And I don't think they put on a lot of heavy make-up on their face just to come across as a "vampire"...What they had was subtlety....

No comments: