Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...Quiz Time...


Here are 25 questions about me…

1. Were you named after anyone? I was named after my paternal great-grandmother, though my name was spelled differently.

2. When was the last time you cried? I cried in frustration a week ago..

3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes, I like it but most of the time I don’t.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I really don’t have any favorite. But lately, I try to refrain from eating meat - especially pork. I’m starting to eat veggies.

5. Do you have children? No and I’m not planning to have any.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I’m not sure I want that knowing myself.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes when I’m fed up.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump? I would be terrified if I do it but then on the other hand, I know it would be exciting.

10. What is your favorite cereal? Rice Crispies

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, when I’m not that lazy enough.

12. Do you think you are strong? No

13. What is your favorite ice cream? I have no favorite, any kind of ice cream is fine with me.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their expression

15. Red or Pink? I go for red.

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My indifference

17. Who do you miss the most? No one in particular

18. What are you listening to right now? Coldplay

19. Favorite smells? coffee

20. Favorite sports to watch? Tennis, especially when Roger Federer is playing.

21. Favorite food? I have no favorite when it comes to food. I’m a foodie.

22. What book are you reading right now? I'm not reading anything at the moment. I just finished Breaking Dawn...

23. What is the farthest you have been from home? Just a two-hour trip by fast craft.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I like the color black.

25. Favorite sound? Birds chirping; sound of rain drops; my favorite music

No comments: