Thursday, March 11, 2010

..."draw" me in...


How do you feel about illustrations in your books? Graphs? Photos? Sketches?


When I was younger, I tend to be more inclined to read books with illustrations or photos in them. I flipped through the pages, gawking at the pictures and just skimmed over some lines.

I started reading seriously when I was in high school. By this time, I moved from just gawking at pictures to actually reading what's on print. 

Books with illustrations and photos are fine by me. When I read a book with a technical subject matter, I would prefer it to have illustrations. Then if I read a novel, I think illustrations are not that necessary. That's when your imagination comes in. :-)

1 comment:

beastmomma said...

Pictures in technical books are great, especially if you are reading a manual.