Sunday, February 28, 2010

...whatever suits you...

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about a story format.

How do you feel about books written in a differing format – whether this be journals or letters (epistolary), verse novels, or any other form? Is this something you enjoy? Or do you prefer straight forward chapter prose.


I usually go for the straight forward chapter prose. I've tried reading journals but only on the sly. I have the tendency to wander off if what I'm reading sounded like my textbooks in college. 

 There are times that I do read a non-fiction book if the subject matter really interest me. 

Anyway, it all depends on the one reading, what may be enjoyable to some is pure torment to another.:-)


1 comment:

Lynda said...

I agree - what one reader enjoys is torment to another.
I just treid reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and hated it!
Have agood week ;0)
http://lyndasbookblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/mondays-musings.html