Monday, July 5, 2010

...current read...


What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it to others? Is it part of a series (if so, which one)? What are you thinking about it? What book(s) would you compare it to, if any?


 I'm currently reading Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic & Baby. I'd recommend it to someone who's after a good laugh while reading and not necessarily a laugh-out-loud moment. Though, I did laugh out loud while reading it, good thing I was in my room. It's part of  the Shopaholic Series. 


Actually, the first book I read from Kinsella was not one of the series but I took a liking of her writing so I started planning to look for her other works. Fortunately, my sister bought all her novels during its release or something and when she told me that she have all the books, I was in cloud nine.


I am in no way hooked into shopping so with regard to that part, I have no say, but when it comes to how the author presented each plot and dialogues, well, that's what got me. 


I can' compare it to any other books I've read, especially with the series types. I've read books that were part of a series, the Twilight saga and Harry Potter. The Shopaholic series has a league of its own.





No comments: