Monday, August 23, 2010

...when the house burns down...

If your house was burning down –and you could SAFELY grab a book on your way outside to safety– what book would you make sure you ‘rescued’? Why?







 I can't think of any particular book to save in case of fire. Probably because it will take me forever to look for my books since they are just all over the place. Seriously, in the event of fire or any emergency, the only stuff I'd make sure I have with me is my wallet ( with some identifications in it), the clothes on my back and my runners.

In any case that I can actually grab just one book on my way out then it should be the "The 48 Laws of Power". I'd like to save this one because though I have read it already more than once, I'd like to read it again from time to time. Besides it's the first ever non-fiction book I had and a friend gave it to me.






7 comments:

Lori said...

I would try and save them all. Here is my Musing Monday.

crestina said...

Hi, Lori, thanks for always visiting my blog. Anyway, I think I should try to save all my books too, in any way. Not just one.

Anne said...

I just hope that won't happen to us. =)

My musing.

caite said...

I am considering keeping a couple of my books by the front door, just in case.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good choice....that's a difficult one, too.

Here's what I wrote:

(Click my name for the URL)

Anna Lee said...

I love this question! Here is the RTP answer!

Romancing The Page - if your house burnt down..

Belinda said...

I would try to save them all. Here's my musing http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com