Wednesday, May 6, 2009

...House in my mind...

House
in deep thought
immersed with Vicodin
taped House
diagnostic zone
I have something to cough up...I am into House. I am losing sleep over this one particular doctor and he does not even know me, not that it matters. I went to bed last night at past midnight, way, way beyond my usual bedtime and why is that? Mmmm..well, I stayed up so late because I watched ten episodes of HOUSE season 2 straight. And I was even reluctant to go to bed because I want to finish all the remaining twelve episodes of season 2. But my friend intervene and I have to heed her advice, not to mention that, I'm using her DVD player and TV to watch House. Every time I finished an episode, I ended up clamoring for more. My friend even printed me this list of all the episodes' titles so I can highlight those that I'm done with. She wants me to be on the right track, so to speak...

No comments: