Saturday, May 23, 2009

...new additions...

My biggest splurge so far when it comes to books. I just want to learn more about photography plus I am fascinated with all those photos shot by National Geographic photographers.
I saw this at BOOKSALE while I was browsing over a vast assortment of books and magazines. I want to improve my vocabulary so here it goes.

I got interested to read Jane Austen's novels since I saw the movie The Jane Austen Book Club. This is the first novel I bought. I planned to read all her novels though.

I've been an avid reader since high school. And I don't limit myself to just fiction. From time to time, I also set my sights on nonfiction works that interests me. Reading give me some sort of high. A few days ago, I bought books again to add to my stash.

No comments: