Friday, May 8, 2009

...thank God it's Friday..alright...

Mushroom Chicken and Mushroom
Fish and Fries
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I went out yesterday with my friend. We had lunch at TGIF's. The food was good, it was my second time there. I especially like the Shanghai Chicken Salad we ordered, for someone like me, who only eat veggies on the sly, the salad was excellent. I had no second thoughts while I munched on the vegetables. I like its Cilantro-Lime dressing, there was a mixture of sweetness to it from the mandarin oranges and a hint of spiciness. I ordered the Mushroom Chicken and Mushroom but I never get around to finish it. It was, I think, too much for me. From just by eating the salad alone, I got fill up already. Besides, we also ordered Fish and Fries which was filling too. To wrap-up, it was a very satisfying lunch....

No comments: