Friday, May 29, 2009

...me in real life...


No one knows me personally---as in personally. Not even my family knows me that well. I always maintain this certain kind of guard around me. I am always known as someone who is always quiet and just keep to myself. If there's someone called as "life of the party", I am the exact opposite--a wallflower. I don't initiate conversations especially not with strangers. I avoid attention by keeping to myself. Ironic though, that some acquaintances from previous years would remember me as someone who's always quiet. When I say NO--it really means NO. And no amount of prodding would change my mind. I thrive on just being alone. I can't stand too much noise. I feel claustrophobic when I am in a large crowd and always have the urge to get away. I prefer to just stay at home and read, watch TV or do something on the computer. I only go out when it is absolutely necessary. Occasionally, I hang out with friends. I am very particular with time and I feel incomplete without my wristwatch on. I am impatient and sometimes gets angry for no apparent reason. Call that psycho....

No comments: