Monday, May 18, 2009

...hard to fit...

getting into this just makes me want to run..( eventually )
It used to be that I was a gung ho when it comes to exercise. I used to workout in a gym and jog almost everyday. When a friend invited me to join his kickboxing class, I happily joined and had a great time. But then, this was before I left home. Four years ago I relocated to another city and thus begun my utter disregard of the thing I used to love doing. As expected, I gained weight. I can't seem to stop eating and it did show in my thickening waistline. I am spiraling out of control with only myself to blame. At this point, I decided to change course. I need to take control of this wayward habit of just being a couch potato. It does take a lot of effort on my part to get out of bed as soon as my alarm buzz off but I'd do it anyway. I started to jog now and sometimes when I feel tired, I just walk. So far so good but I need to be firm. Hopefully, I will manage to keep up with this for my own good...

No comments: