Monday, October 18, 2010

...I like them all...

Do you prefer hardcovers, trade paperbacks (the bigger ones), or mass market paperbacks (the smaller ones)? Why?




 I don't have any preference though I have to say, I don't quite understand what trade paperback means. I'm not sure if I have seen  it already and did not know it.


My collection includes both hardcovers and paperbacks ( the smaller ones). I would have wanted to get a hardcover copy of every book I want  but sometimes, I need to be practical so I settle for the paperback. 


And since getting my library card, I haven't been buying book lately, except if there's really something I want to read and have my own copy.






1 comment:

La Coccinelle said...

Trade paperbacks are bigger... mass market paperbacks are smaller and have cheaper paper (which makes them smell funny... to me, anyway). Both have soft covers, though.