Thursday, October 7, 2010

...travel read...

When you travel, how many books do you bring with you?
Has this changed since the arrival of e-books? 


 I don't usually travel. Going home for a short visit is somehow considered "travel" for me. I always make it a point to think about bringing some books when I go home but at the last minute ( while packing) I changed my mind, except if there's a book that I do want to "really" read.

With regards to the e-book, I have to try it yet. I guess its cool to have and it is convenient. Maybe if I can afford one in the future. As for now, I still prefer the "real" books.


2 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

I travel a lot xD So I usually take 1 or 2 books, depending on length of trip.

I'm the same with you -- I prefer real books. But I can definitely see the appeal of e-readers.

My BTT explains why I want an e-reader for travel. :(

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Where do you live that going home is such a short visit? I usually have a book in my car or my purse just in case I have to wait for some reason. I read a book at the auto dealership while they fixed my car and I wept while sitting there. It was really embarrassing.