Monday, October 11, 2010

...I'm thankful for...

In regards to books, reading, the publishing industry, etc… What are you most grateful for? Why? Have you ever done anything to tangibly show your appreciation?



 I'm thankful for the love of reading. I wouldn't be the way I am right now if I don't read. Life has been more exciting because I read. I'm thankful for my Aunt who showed me the joy of reading and encouraged me to read more.


I'm thankful for the people responsible in coming up stories. People who are behind the process of the finish product--a book. 


I show my appreciation through reading as often as I can. And buy books that I really want to have...:-)


Happy Thanksgiving!!!






1 comment:

caite said...

how great is it that we can show our appreciation for books by doing something we love, reading! Win, Win!