Monday, October 25, 2010

...lost count...

About how many books (roughly) would you say you own? (If you don’t have a clue how many, do you care to know? Why, or why not?)




I can surely say that I own more than ten books ( roughly). I lost count of them actually. I'm not really in the habit of keeping track how many books I have, except for those ones that I really "care about" ( meaning they're with me right now) When I moved here in Canada, I had to make the difficult decision to leave all my books behind and brought only those I want with me. 


At present, I'm still in the habit of buying books, especially those I see in the thrift store here. So I'm starting to accumulate a few already. 


1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL...I know the feeling...I am not looking forward to re-attempting to catalog my books. I have my favorites too...Check out my Musing ON Monday answer.