Thursday, November 18, 2010

...borrowing...

Who would you rather borrow from? Your library? Or a Friend?
(Or don’t your friends trust you to return their books?)
And, DO you return books you borrow?
 I seldom borrow books from a friend because most of them are not really into reading. At present, no matter how much I want to borrow from a friend, I can't because I'm new here and I haven't established new  friendships yet.

I do borrow from the library here. It's pretty amazing actually. I never get to have a library card until now, except when I was still in school ( besides I did not really use it much)

My friends back home would trust me to return the books I borrow from them because I do. And I always treat them as if they're my own.



2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Nowadays, I mostly end up buying books. And I prefer to borrow from a friend than the library.

Here is my BTT post!

Anonymous said...

I would rather get my books from the library, and when I do borrow a book from someone , I do make sure I return it.