Thursday, November 11, 2010

...war stories...

It is November 11th, known here in the U.S. as Veteran’s Day, formerly Armistice Day to remember the end of WWI but expanded to honor all veterans who have fought for their country, so …
Do you read war stories? Fictional ones? Histories? 

Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada and I guess it's kind of similar with the Veteran's Day in the U.S. Anyway, to answer this week's question, I have yet to read about war stories. I saw a few books of Clive Cussler but never get around to reading them. Besides I'm not really a fan of war stories or even movies, for that matter.



2 comments:

HBookers said...

Not even Pearl Harbor (the movie)? It's pretty good =D I'm not big into war book either though! Happy Thursday!



http://hookbookers.blogspot.com/2010/11/booking-it-through-thursday.html

crestina said...

@HBookers: I watched Pearl Harbor ( now I remember) but I think it's much of a love story than a war story..:-)