Monday, January 11, 2010

...bookshelves are great...


Are your bookshelves strictly books only? Or have knick-knacks invaded? Do your shelves also shelve DVDs? Photos? Why not snap a photo – I’m sure we all like to spy on other’s shelves!



 Since I have to make do with the limited space of my small bedroom, I really don't have the luxury of a bookshelf. My books are just everywhere, sort of. Yes, I am guilty for neglecting my beloved. I don't treat them exactly the way they should be treated, except for several personal favorites, which I stow away in plastic boxes. How's that for storage?

books occupied most of the space on my table along with the coffee mugs and other stuff


the ones I am currently reading


some I stack away in a corner ( very bad of me, I know)

1 comment:

caite said...

I just filled a plastic storage book with read books that I need to do something with. I agree, they seemed unhappy in that box.
Maybe they can't breathe!