Monday, May 31, 2010

...impromptu drive to Coombs...

Welcome to Coombs
Half an hour later, after we had lunch, Jim came down and told us we're going for a short drive to Coombs. He asked me if I've been there and I said no. After we were all settled in our seats, Jim started the car and drove off. We picked up Jordan from their house before we proceeded.

It was cloudy when we started out and halfway through it, rain started to fall. Jordan had fun watching the rain trickled down the window on his side. Mary ( the dog) was  enjoying the drive too.

A short while later, we arrived in Coombs. We stepped inside this cool shop ( forgot to snap a photo of it) with lots of goodies inside. We had coffee, meringue and pecan tarts. Shelley offered me a small piece of her apple pie. It was delicious.
Pecan Tart. I savored every bite of it and took my time.
I stepped outside and walked around. I decided to take some photos. 
 Goats on the Roof. Unfortunately, the goat keep to itself inside.
I tried to snap a picture of this rabbit but before I could take a good shot, it scurried away. And hide behind the rock.
Various shops.
Another view.

All in all, it was a good short drive. Plus I get to go a new place and ate pecan tart.





No comments: