Thursday, May 27, 2010

...within reach...


What books do you have next to your bed right now? How about other places in the house? What are you reading?

 What I'm currently reading now...
 The book I have on my bed right now is Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic & Sister. It all started last week when I chanced upon a Reader's Digest Condensed Volume with "Undomestic Goddess" from the same author. I had lots of fun reading it that I posted it in my Facebook status. A cool thing happened after that post, my sister, as it turned out has eight books of Kinsella. I was ecstatic with joy. I begged her to bring the books. And she was like, I wish hadn't told you about the books. In the end, she obliged and here I am, fully laden with Kinsella.
I already read this book but I'm so taken with the story that I want to read it again. Well, before I came across S.K.'s books.
I'm trying to get my mind  through this. Hopefully.
I live in a house but it's not really mine so my space is just confined within the four walls of my bedroom. I usually just placed my books on the bed during the day and when it's time for me to crash for the night, my books are relegated to the spot on the foot stool nearby.
This is where I usually keep my stash of....books and some magazines.
And when I'm feeling like a slob, they'd be on the floor. ( Nah, this is just for the photo op. My sister would kill me if she'd find out about this.)


No comments: