Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...birthday girl...


Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.

Five years ago we were blessed with a baby girl whom we named Marielle but we fondly called, "Mokang". At the moment, it's not possible for me to be present during her birthday but will give her a call later. Mokang is now in pre-school and good thing, she likes it. In between our conversations on the phone, she told me that she likes Hello Kitty now, though, she still likes Barbie. She reminded me that come summer time, she and her Ate AJ will come to Cebu and stay with me for their vacation. I wonder where she get that idea..mmm. She giggled happily when I joked about Panda. She told me that I'm "tambok" ( fat). She don't forget easily so every time I tell her something, I take note of it. She's not that difficult to look after because she listens to me, except for those, occasional tantrums, especially when she's not in the mood. I like the way she says the word "taxi" and "SM", when she told me for the nth time what we did when they came here last April. She particularly loves the slide and never get tired going up and sliding down, again and again. Anyway, it seems like, it was not that long, when Mokang was still a baby that we took turns in carrying and look at her now.....

No comments: