Monday, September 14, 2009

...del Potro wins...

del Potro's moment
With the recent conclusion of the Men's US Open Finals, only one victor emerged and this time not the number one seeded player, Roger Federer but the 20-year old Juan Martin del Potro.

I could not say something much about the game because I kept switching off the TV when I saw that del Potro is leading. I'm a fan of Federer but I had to say that del Potro played well during this match.

Sometimes, things don't come out the way we want it to. I believe Federer would have wanted very much to win this match but then even if he did not, I guess he's still comforted with the fact that he already won it for the past five years. Besides, he is always be Roger Federer, the world's greatest tennis player ever.
the champions
this is what dreams are made of

NOTE: For more information of the 2009 US Open, click here.

No comments: