Tuesday, October 27, 2009

...of books and notebooks...

Thought it would be fun to share my intense joy of finally getting my hands on the book which I look forward to reading. Since I started blogging, I develop this keen interest on learning more about improving my blog. I have several sites I regularly visits, to read about posts on various subjects, ranging from writing good content to developing traffic ( I tell you, this is good traffic ) on your blog and such other stuff. So in one of my usual prowl on the web, I chance upon a site which mentioned about this book, The Huffington Post- Complete Guide to Blogging. It is available in Amazon.

Yesterday, I finally get to hold it. I was ecstatic and smelled it, as I turn pages. And just this morning, I finished covering it with plastic. Mansfield Park has to be put on hold again or I could read them alternately. Whatever. :-)

a sample page
Another thing that somehow manage to get my " I want to have this" craving in motion is a Moleskin notebook. Again, I learned about this particular notebook on the Internet. Then later on, I found out that National Bookstore, just recently, offered this product to the public here. When I went to SM yesterday, I proceeded to National Bookstore and checked it out. Lo and behold, the notebooks were enclosed in cabinets with glass sliding doors. I did not bother to ask the lady in charge if I could take a look at it. The notebooks and planners were tiny. There were large ones too. The price ranges from P400-P2,650. That got me, scratching my nape, obscurely. Joy pointed out that it's impractical to shell out that much for just a notebook. Yes, I could only nod in agreement. But then if it's up to me and if money is not an issue, I will get one for myself. Ah, the life of a destitute wannabe writer.....
Will I ever get to hold it?


No comments: