Wednesday, October 14, 2009

...some hobby, eh?...

waiting
Lately, I've been beset with this insatiable "bug" ( no, not the kind that will make you sneeze and all ) and had me waking up way early in the morning, just to attend to it.

I'm always reading any chance I get. It feels like someone is going to check up on me and take note of how many books I read. Hope I don't sound crazy or something.

So, anyway, I'm reading another John Grisham novel, right now. Then I still have two other novels of Dan Brown waiting for my attention. I will get to them, as soon as I'm done with "The Associate".

Aside from my readings, I still manage to sneak some time to watch a movie, either on cable TV or on the net. I have a VCD of Mulan though I already watch it. I plan to watch it again, with AJ, Mokang and JR, when I visits them ( soon, hopefully ). Then , of course, update my blog, on the side.
currently reading


serve the purpose when I'm in need of a caffeine fix, ASAP

No comments: