Sunday, October 25, 2009

...on chick flicks and New York...

I've watch "Made of Honor" more than a couple of times. I'm not really a fan of chick films which deals about "love" and everything in between. I made an exception for this movie. The story was not so sappy for my taste and besides there's this one scene that never fails to remind me about Chinese food. Plus, it was filmed in New York City ( my favorite city).

Tom and Hannah are best friends. And when Hannah is about to say "I do", Tom has a change of heart and barge in. :-)

"Sex and the City" movie was shown last night in HBO and I ended staying up late. No, it was not the "sex" thing that prompted me to watch it but the location it was filmed. Again, in New York City. Now, that is something.

The women are parading in their designer outfits with matching designer bags and footwear. For all those fashion gung hos, I guess this movie is for you, especially if you want to drool over those outfits, shoes and bags in a myriad of colors and styles, plus sexual innuendos on the side. What could you ask more?


No comments: