Friday, October 30, 2009

...watch, shoot and eat...

can't help but listen to them
Joy's pose
the excited crowd
the boys finally arrived
getting ready to sign posters and CDs, then pose for pictures
Last Tuesday, Joy and I went to SM, to catch the group, LIBERA. We waited for almost an hour before they finally arrived. The scream of fans, mostly young people, was deafening. The boys were cute, no doubt. And I believe, it was mainly the reason that a lot of teenage girls were there in droves. Anyone who bought the group's CD or DVD at that time, was entitled to have it signed by the boys and took pictures of the group.

Joy and I took turns in taking photos of them, but it turned out, they were all blurred. The ones I posted here survived the unsteady hands of amateur photographers ( that's us). After almost an hour of standing, my legs were starting to hurt. We left and look for a place to eat. We went to Flavors of China. Finally, I was able to sit down. We ordered food then settled in our seats. I felt very tired. We could still hear the scream of fans in the background. I asked Joy, why we even bothered to come.

In the first place, I was the one, urging her that we should go and watch them. I was thinking that they may sing, even one song, but I was wrong. They were just there to sign whatever their fans handed to them and smile at the camera.

soup with quail eggs

fish and tofu

LIBERA's version of ENYA's Orinoco Flow






No comments: