Friday, December 18, 2009

...fourth day...i'm thankful...


Fourth day of Simbang Gabi. Every time my alarm buzz off, it seems that I automatically jump out of bed, out of habit. My mind has yet to fully wake up and it usually happens by the time I'm doused with water from the shower. At this point, I'm beginning to slowly awake. Sometimes the water is freezing cold but most of the time it's not, that I wish it was otherwise. There's nothing better than a cold shower to jolt you up.

I received awesome news yesterday that I am beside myself with gratitude. It's hard to explain what I feel. All I know is that I am very happy and thankful to God.

When I went to bed last night, I fall asleep at once. My mind filled with excitement and anticipation for the next day.

We went to the church same time as yesterday. We still get to sit on our favorite spot. By now, my eyes have already adjusted to feeling sleepy. They still feel heavy though but I am used to it.

I'm very thankful today. God finally answered my and my family's prayers.

Four days down, five more to go. :-)



No comments: