Thursday, December 10, 2009

...I use "bookmarks"...



What items have you ever used as a bookmark? What is the most unusual item you’ve ever used or seen used?


a prepaid cellphone card 



 folded Post-It note to be thrown away


a marker pen



small cards I like to collect 



I also collect tags


The above stuff are what I usually used as bookmarks. The marker pen is a last resort and only if for a very short period of time. I don't want to damage my books. I have some bookmarks though, but sometimes I misplaced them.

I noticed that some people fold a page on the book they're reading to mark what page they'd stop. As much as I possible, I will avoid this especially if my book is new.  
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the marker pen is not good for portable bookmarking!

Alayne said...

Nice pictures! Here's my mark!

Marce said...

I also like tags, some are getting so expensive looking and so creative. Nice choice.

Here is mine
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-bookmark-are-you-using.html

Nise' said...

I am going to look more closely at tags from now on.

Lisa said...

nice ones

Here's mine