Tuesday, December 1, 2009

...I like Boo...


It is seldom that I get so taken with a movie, any particular movie. It could be a blockbuster hit or just a low-budget one. There are even movies I like that others never heard about. Well, its their loss, I guess.

Anyway, last Saturday, I was again ( as always) coop up inside my room. I declined my friend's offer to go out. I was not feeling up to it, besides I felt tired. While lounging on bed, I while away the time, changing channels, until finally, I came to a stop on Disney Channel. Hence, the unintended start of my "cartoons movie marathon".

I admit it, I'm already 33 but I still am, fascinated and entertained with cartoons.I started off with Monster, Inc., which I was able to watched halfway, due to my constantly changing the channels. Next was, Finding Nemo, followed by, Ratatouille. By the end of the third movie, it was only then, I realized that night has sets in.

Of all the three movies I watched that day, the one that affected me most was, Monster, Inc..The first time I saw and heard the little girl giggled and laughed, I instantly becomes her fan. I like how the story goes about how the child endeared her way  to the monster, Sulley's heart. And I had a good laugh too and one almost teary-eyed moment.

Now, I like Boo....





No comments: