Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...for Christmas...

I chance upon this article while I was checking my Twitter account. I thought this is helpful especially with the holiday season coming up. And no, I'm not talking about gift-giving ( and receiving ) this time. For your reading pleasure ( I hope so), I present to you the.....

16 Digital Photography Tips for Christmas
by Darren Rowse

1. Prepare-Making a List, checking it twice...
2. A White Balance Christmas
3. Set up a DIY "Photo Booth"
4. Capture the preparation stages
5. Before and After Shots
6. Time-lapse Christmas series
7. Christmas Lights
8. Find a Point of Interest- but just per shot
9. Fresh Group Photos
10. Opening Gifts- Shoot in Continuous Mode
11. Fill your Frame
12. Diffuse/Reflect your Flash
13. Go Macro
14. Watch Your Aperture
15. Explore your Neighborhood
16. Related Reading

For a more detailed description of each of the enumerated tips, check this out.

Enjoy reading....

No comments: