Sunday, November 8, 2009

...my take on this...






Does your house have a communal bookshelf? If not, is your bookshelf centrally located so everyone has access to it?


 In my folks' place, there is some sort of a shelf, attached on a portion of the living room wall where books are placed. Anyone in the family have access to it but then it's only my aunt and I who are into reading. Some of the books there where from my collection and some from my aunt. 

At present, I live away from home but my bedroom is such a small place that I put my books anywhere. Some are piled on one corner of the room. The one I'm currently reading, can be seen anywhere in my room, depending on where I put it last---on the bed, on my chair or on the table. No one has access to it except me.

2 comments:

caite said...

just one pile in one corner?

I have piles all over the place...many piles of many books...but since you say your room is very small we will forgive you...lol

crestina said...

Hi Caite..thanks for dropping by...
I'm working on making another pile of books. I just hope I don't wake up one morning, realizing I'm already outside my room because it's filled with books...:-)