Friday, July 10, 2009

...feel the pain...


As customary, I went to bed early last night. I intended to jog this morning. Weird as it is, it took me awhile before I finally dozed off to dreamland. When my alarm buzzed off, I just reached for it and sleepily pressed the snooze button. I thought that after 15 minutes, I will be able to wake up again but it was not the case. I sleep through till there was already light outside. I missed my morning jog...I pulled the blanket closer and went back to sleep. The throbbing pain on my right leg is still present. I have to limp whenever I go up and down the stairs. Its annoying and somehow, just make me want to lay in bed all the time. I searched on the Internet about possible injuries induced by running ( or in my case, jogging). So far, nothing came up that comes close to what I'm experiencing right now. I'm kind of anxious about this because I have signed up for another 5k race. I guess its a coincidence that I missed my morning jog so I can let me legs rest longer. With a bit of luck, the pain will abate come race day...
...hope this will make it tolerable...

No comments: