Saturday, July 18, 2009

...hours away...


I obligated myself to have a 2 days rest since yesterday for my 5k race tomorrow( I think I'm beginning to like joining races, a lot to be said about the build-up of anticipation pre-race..) I am aiming to tackle another 5K at less than the time I had at the Milo Marathon. Hopefully, I will be able to do so. So far, the pain on my right leg has been partially keep at bay since I resorted to painkiller. I know come tomorrow, the pain will rage on again at full force ( hopefully, it won't). I like nothing better than to run tomorrow at my target pace and at least, pain-free ( I'm not sure if this is possible, with any luck, the pain will manifests itself only after the race, as if I can't control it). Its roughly 13 or 14 hours to go till race time. I'm hoping I will get to sleep easily tonight unlike what happened the night before my first 5k race. It was unpleasant and getting enough sleep is imperative..

No comments: